... this time around, has been a far-better experience than expected.
My opinion of Delhi (and the surrounding villages) have never been very nice, given the time I've spent there on various occasions. I was there this weekend, and will admit that I had a lovely time. Chief culprits for this include the incorrigible Piglet and the redoubtable Cow.
My adventures include...
- A Lot of Food. More about that in subsequent blogposts.
- The Delhi Metro. I've come back impressed to the bone with the efficiency with which they've built and are operating the Delhi Metro. No, really.
- A Couple of Weddings. Cow and/or Gumbo will wax about Gabbar's wedding, and I'll link that sometime.
- Pichchi's Shop. To be elaborated upon soon...
- Kingfisher Airlines. It's true, you know - they DO have some real hot stewardesses.
My sincere gratitude to both Cow and Piglet (and flatmates) for being such hospitable animals in the wilderness.