Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Tagged...

... by two people for different things (1 and 2)

Which is why I'm posting. I had been successfully procrastinating the million things I have to post. But some of the people who've tagged me are getting all touchy about it ;)

Anyhoo, here's the SILLY PIG...


It was taken last year by Dhoom2, which is also known as D:2. It's supposed to be the casting coup of the yea.... oh ok.. hang on, that's DhoomK2, also know as DK2. It's not any coup. This was taken in a hotel room overlooking Trinity Circle in Bangalore. Don't ask me anything else. It's supposed to be a funny pic. What's sillier than being bare-chested and having flowers in one's ear?

As for the analytics as to why people visit my blog... can anyone help me how to figure these things out? (Yes, I know how to type things to the google search-bar, only I haven't the time today)

3 comments:

dhoomketu said...

Can't be sillier... No.

Pooja said...

Absolutely adorable..:-)

chamique said...

Use your wonderful sitemeter/google analytics data, silly barechested, floral one.