Wednesday, January 17, 2007

New Year...

... resolution toon post.

This post started off when I got an email forward from with the Calvin new year resolution one. Before the day ran out I got so many in my email and my regular reading, I HAD to put them together. I left out the unfunny ones.

Enjoy...






All credits to www.mycomicspage.com. All copyrights of the respective artists and their syndicates. My subscription's going to run out pretty soon, I think - I hope they have a better offer around that time...

This last one is from this hilarious blog that I've become a fan of called Indexed, which has some funny nonsense of the kind Poo, DhoomK2 and I indulged in during college. We even thought of having an MBA-themed restaurant where the menus would like 2x2 matrices and venn diagrams and whatnot. (Some ideas are better as ideas only :)





...

1 comment:

N said...

happy new year tou too!thanks for the strips and therefore the smiles.