Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Tremdendous Timepass...

...has been happening.

First, thanks to Desktop Tower Defence, a game which has won a lot of buzz for it's groovy interface and playability, I ended up playing long nights. Then we made a user group, and Dhoomketu, after having to be nagged into play it, thrashed the bejeezus out of my scores.

Gautam John came along, and ruined my workdays by introducing me to Shuffle. I have half a mind of suing him for the act of introduction. If you're even a little bit distract-able, please don't click on the link. Don't say I didn't warn you.

But, if you HAVE clicked....

It doesn't have the user group thing, so I'm posting my best score so far as a screen-shot, thereby (heh, sorry) throwing down the gauntlet for Dhoomketu and whoever else dares.



In the meanwhile, Desktop Tower Defence has released version 1.5, with new towers, and new creeps. Go try. You can add your scores on our group (drop me an e-mail, and I'll tell how to). Please leave your name, and not some psycho anagram like 'gp' (who ARE you?)



...

5 comments:

blr bytes said...

Guilty as charged!

J. Alfred Prufrock said...

Came to your blog off an old post. Love the Turkey foodalogue, the travelogues. Any more in the tank?

J.A.P.

dhoomketu said...

GP is gaurav pant. Who else?

The Anonymous said...

Everyone should see this.. http://www.project71.com/readme Enjoyy!

Anonymous said...

In my opinion you commit an error. I can prove it. Write to me in PM, we will communicate.