Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Female Nuclear...

...scientists have received some amount of stick in the past.

One could say it's unfair, and quite sexist. Which it is. Except for Keanu Reeves (in the Wired list above), which is just plain funny.

However.

English Russia, the everfunny compendium of strangeness from Russia, put up this, which are pictures from the 'Miss Atomic' contest, some time back. If you ask me, there's something amiss - because the photos look more like a flickr album than a proper beauty pageant.


But at least it dispels chauvinistic notions of clever scientists not being attractive. That's not why I posted it - I just found it funny.

Someone might get offended though - I'm not sure who. Women? Nuclear Scientists? James Bond? Russians?



...

2 comments:

Suraj said...

I think Bond would be overjoyed to have these hudgis here replace Q. brains and beauty rare combo indeed...

Anonymous said...

Frikkin nonsense.