Wednesday, July 01, 2009

I hate it when...

...I feel like a fool early in the morning. Take this box of cereal, for instance.


I open it, and look inside. HALF the frikkin box is just thin air. Seriously, guys. The cereal tastes nice. Why'd you have to make me take a photograph and put it in my blog, eh?


Not criticism, just some consumer feedback.

Update: I can't argue with Neeraj, in the comments: "It says Light and Tasty. You admit it is tasty, they're just following through on the other half of the promise." Brilliant observation. I need to look at the LABEL carefully, hence.

2 comments:

Neeraj said...

It says Light and Tasty. You admit it is tasty, they're just following through on the other half of the promise.

Cmon I think that's excellent customer service.

Mr. D said...

LOL. Can't argue with that.