Thursday, August 06, 2009

WTF of the Day #1

I found out, two years too late, that Michael Schumacher drove a taxi to the airport to make it on time. Here, thanks to Appu.[1]

However, the more fun WTF is this ad, which I found at the bottom of the same page. A Brazilian Green-group is encouraging folks to pee while showering to save water. Brilliant, I say. The ad is kinda funny too. Watch.



I don't have any Portuguese, but I think you can save 12 litres of water or something. Unless they're talking about 12 Michael Jordans being good enough to kick King Kong's butt. There's also a hilarious Gandhiji lookalike at 0:21. Hahaha, I hope no one goes and gets offended and spoils all the fun. Pee in the shower already, folks.

[1] Please don't jump on me for being behind the times at F1 - I used to watch it in the 90s and then got bored of it. Let's just randomly blame it on the lack of television in some parts of Bihar, ok?



...

No comments: